Eligible applicants must be:
Individual Australia Awards alumnus/alumna
Group of Australia Awards alumni
Defined eligibility assessment criteria:
To be considered for this grant, applicants must:
- Be Australia Awards alumni of the DFAT-funded Australia Awards Scholarships, Fellowships, or Short Courses.
- Be Bangladeshi citizens, residing in Bangladesh, and intending to use the grant in Bangladesh.
- Be applying to use the grant to:
- Try an innovative GEDSI related approach on a small scale, within an existing project/intervention or a stand-alone activity.
- Establish a small ‘Community of Practice’ committed to gender equality and empowerment of women and girls.
- Agree to participate in required trainings/orientations on fraud management, GEDSI, child protection and preventing sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment (PSEAH), prior to receiving the grant.
- Use and acquit the grant according to DFAT and Program guidelines.